26 May 2007

Oh happy day!

Today was wonderfully uneventful. I slept in until 8.00 o'clock which never happens these days , listened to some music: a beautiful Mahler CD called Song Cycles (4.49 euro's, Kruidvat) and waited for the nurse to arrive. By 12.00 she had not surfaced so I took my shower myself. When I got out Ineke had done my shopping for me and Marc had arrived for a visit.


He actually came around twice.

Demi (11) and Saskia finished fixing my garden and Rowan brought me a drawing and made me smile. I went to lie down for an hour or so this afternoon and at night Demi cooked me Mexican wraps. Absolutely delicious! By 20.00 the house was empty. It is such a blessing to have great friends. I could have never have done all that myself without pain or injury. What a contrast to yesterday!

I had wanted to post something on the topic "crying"...but the picture I had made of myself looked so macabre I thought that if I put it on here you might think I am dead. HAHA. Well, I can photoshop it and use it tomorrow or so. Always a great topic to write about. For now....I'm just shiny..happy and comfortable.

No comments: