20 May 2007

Dreamin' of the reaper

Only this week, my mother asked me if I was dreaming at all these days. I answered that I was not remembering any dreams.

Well last night I had my first dream (as far as I know).
I dreamt that the Grim Reaper disquised as Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) was trying to seduce me to come with him. As I was alert enough, I realized it was not Jack but the Grim Reaper trying to trick me. I cursed him and told him to go fetch someone else instead. Of course I was not stupid enough to fall for his false schemes.
I guesse that the knowledge that the cancer still has free acces to my body is bothering me subconsciously. And...who wouldn't want to dream of Johnny Depp?
I am even militant in my dreams! And why would anyone want to go with Jack in the first place?
I woke up slightly disturbed, but also very triumphant.

No comments: