09 September 2007

Tough cookie

I pulled through the weekend well despite the 3 glasses of beer and 2 glasses of Rosé I had last night. The only thing I noticed was a little bit of thirst which wasn't strange as I had hardly touched my water on my bedside table.

After waking up at 8.30 in the morning I went back to bed at 10.30 to rest. I had expected a visit from Aldith, but she postponed it to catch a bit of shut-eye herself. This gave me the opportunity to stay in bed a little longer. I had fallen asleep and woke up around 14.30 to another one of those terrible dreams. I was hot and sweaty and my heart pulse was at a all time high.

Adrienne came in shortly after and I told her about my dream which helped me get things out of the way. It seems like there is too much to deal with while I am awake and that somehow my fears find an exit in during my sleep.

I had some lunch and watched a children's movie about monsters and wondered if Kiara was watching it at her father's. It was very funny and the dialogue reminded me so much of Kim K. in S.A.. I did my ironing and packed my bag for the next two days. When I was done I did a few more chores that needed tending to before I left the house.

Adrienne, Jacques and I set off to Amsterdam to pick up Kiara, who had indeed watched the monster movie. Afterwards we went to Nam Kee. I finally was able to eat what I had craved for in the hospital. Kiara ate like her life depended on it and once again, I proved to myself that going out was not a problem.


LOVE HEALTH AND HAPPINESS!









Off to the Trappenberg for my last two days!

No comments: