14 June 2010

Yes, I'm alive!

People Get really nervous when I don't post any news! Even when I am straight out of arm surgery. LOL. (Cannot type!) So I will do my duty and write this post even if it kills me. However, I will be brief.















  • Operation -succesful
  • Leucocytes - Up
  • Trombocytes - Up
  • HB - Up
  • Saturation -not quite 100%
  • Blood pressure - Down
  • Pulse - Up
  • Catheter -Out
  • Painkiller IV - Out

All in all, it means that I am doing well and will shortly be out of here. It seems like I will be moved to the Trappenberg on Monday. In the meantime I am enjoying my cards from Twitter friends, and people visiting me! The status of my house hasn't changed in the last week, so if there is anyone out there desperate to help out please speak up!



























And to all my Twitter friends, guess which nurse is in the picture, That's right! It's Britney 'Rusinsky'Spears!