08 June 2010

Friends are so valuable!


My friend Jocelyn had a dream. This is what she wrote me afterwards:

"okay now its really getting weird, had another dream just last night,, man you have got to stop starring in my dreams-- always got the lead too..

LOL this one was bizarre too, but this one was at my 20th college reunion I was using the restroom and Zara was trying to peep under the stalls and find me . and for some reason no one knew i was in there but i have no idea how zara felt that i was there...
anyway she was even smaller than now, like how she is now, just miniaturized and she was putting her head under my stall and a huge disgusting lobster/crab thing roach like creepy crawly thing crawled down the door and onto the floor and was about to bascially get on her..it was about her size exactly , it was huge!!! and orange...with claws..I was so grossed out and horrified and I couldnt get Zara to move out of the way, but then I heard you walking over ( I knew it was you by your voice, but never saw you) all calm, reach down and clamp your hand over it and say, "no you dont" , you picked it up and crushed it againt the bathroom wall by the sinks, and I am talking this thing was like a foot in diameter, it was so awful and you sorta had no fear, you just did what you had to do, it was CRAZY!! I woke up at 3am so yucked out by this creature.. and you were the one who saved the day!!!!
weird uh?"



I think Jocelyn saw me killing the cancer! Let's hope she's psychic!

2 comments:

Jocie Z ROCK said...

girl!!! the pic of the lobster things with their antennas up is giving me the shivers!!! yeeeewww! how did you ever find a pic like that!! ONly YOU!! ugh.. very similar to my nightmare...hahah love it!!! i really liked the one line you had in my dream, "NO, you don't!" thus talking directly to it, too! gee i hope i am psychic.. getting good vibes!!!

Anonymous said...

@Jocie: girl, I was just about to write the exact SAME thing!!! Yessss, WE are psychic!!
@Aisha: I cannot believe the impact you have on so many Lives... I think it's beautiful... Keep killing di BAAHstaad dem! Mek dem tek weh demself!

Love you...
Aldith