02 July 2008

Ready, set, go!

I thought that my first radiation session was to be held last monday. This was not the case, but all preparations have been made. I will be starting on the 8th of July and will have 13 sessions as far as they can tell now. These sessions will be held 5 times a week. I can feel the difference between the two hospitals already. To start with they are much more efficient in the AVL. This gives you the feeling that they know what they are doing. I can't wait to transfer all the treatments. Right now, I am feeling OK and very confident that this procedure will get me where I want to be.
This week, for the first time, I really enjoyed work. I think that my level of energy is pretty high. Who knows what I will be able to achieve in the near future? What ever the case, I am moving in the right direction.
This MRI is the most recent one taken in May.

No comments: