04 May 2008

Rachelle comes to play


Today, Rachelle came over to play. It was time to see Valentine (Valentijn) again, so rather than having me over, Rachelle planned a big escape to my home. Valentine is so big now that he looks like a little Budha, so I am sure he came to bring me luck. He was certainly a wonderful sign of vitality.



Towards the end of the afternoon we (Rachelle, Valentine, Bo, Kiara and I)headed out to Laren to eat poffertjes (mini pancakes) on the coolest hotwheels in town.
This brandnew Audi happens to be my dream car. Even the Larenaren who are mostly very rich people were impressed by the car. Rachelle and I had great fun posing in it in front of my house later on that day. Check out the chickies in the Little Deuce Coupe! Remco. I promise you...I did not drive your car!















Girls playing with Boys Toys



She's got a competition clutch with the four on the floor
And she purrs like a kitten till the Lake Pipes roar
And if that aint enough to make you flip your lid
There's one more thing, I got the pink slip, Daddy

And comin' off the line when the light turns green
Well she blows 'em outta the water like you never seen
I get pushed out of shape and it's hard to steer
When I get rubber in all four gears

She's my little deuce coupe
You don't know what I got(My little deuce coupe)