04 May 2008

Life continues

Though recent news has not been too optimistic, life carries on as normal.

It took me 10 odd days to absorb the blow but Bird is versatile and ready to take for the sky.

It struck me that I have not witnessed a summer in 2 years, as I was in the hospital and rehab the whole of the summer last year. One of the consequences of that is that my garden had turned into a jungle.
Last friday Marcus came over with Sydney for the first time. We had lunch in the garden which I haven't done for a long time. It was a kiddy lunch with cheese croissants and pink cakes.

My garden is prepared for the summer! Next week I will attempt to clean the tiles with my high-pressure hose.




While Marcus worked. Sydney and I made faces and bonded. We had great fun and it felt fabulous to feel the warmth of the sun.





















Meanwhile Kiara was at her junior sports reporter workshop at ZAPP looking very intellectual.










The rest of the day there was much time for small jobs like bringing my junk from the attic to the local recycling station, washing clothes, and resting. Life continues as if nothing was wrong.

No comments: