03 November 2007

TV Star

TV host Ivo Niehe has a son at the Trappenberg. To promote the rehab center, he spent a day at the center with Evert van Stokkum (my ergo therapist) to see what a typical day looked like for him. I was asked to be one of the patients whom they could film. My therapy session was therefore used to also benefit the programme. The programme called Stars in Health Care (Sterren in de Zorg) will air on Wednesday, November 7 at 19.25 on the Dutch public channel 1 (Tros). For those of you abroad, I will be adding a link to the online version right here (click on the orange button), once the programme has aired. I guess my rock-'n-roll years aren't over yet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have every type of recording tool ready and waiting, have put food in the fridge, can't wait!

Go Aisha!

Dith