29 March 2010

A turn for the worse

I have so much to catch up on like Kiara's last show....














but once again,my
...health is getting in the way. I was admitted to the VU hospital again last night with back problems. The problems are rather serious....two new tumors...one on th6 and one on S1 which is actually an old one but is giving severe problems right now. I am in the neurology department now in room 2b 44. For more info about visiting hours please go to www.vumc.nl. Tomorrow I will be reporting on what this means and what is going to happen next.

1 comment:

Jocie Z ROCK said...

oh God Aisha, praying for you... stay strong and i know that this sounds like a ridiculously silly comment, but as you ARE super woman and mother to SOLJA gurl, and you are one tough fighter, I am so sorry for all your up and downs and this hell roller coaster ride you and your family are on, love you.