26 March 2008

Tired of being tired

Though I have no proof, I think that the last treatment has been more effective that the previous one. Also the bump on my head is itching like crazy and appears to be getting smaller. The pain in my ribs has also decreased. None of this has been tested medically as I have to wait another 2 weeks before getting my blood tested. All in all am a lot less worried than I was around Christmas. People tell me I am looking a lot better and I have to agree.
I just wish I wasn't as tired as I am now. I could sleep all day...and there is much that needs to be seen to. Maybe I need to have my hormone levels tuned again. We will see to that pretty soon.

2 comments:

Jocelyn Zarr '86 said...

hey girl, loved the toilet story!!! you are too much! and you are very green now! i hope you feeling stronger..havent seen a new post from you lately, jocelyn

Aisha said...

Yes, green indeed.
Quite tired, but getting there.