20 August 2007

Easy acces to computer

So once again I am hospitalized! This time in rehab. This place feels like a 5 star hotel after the hospital.
I am so happy to have easy acces to an albeit outdated, computer. This way I can keep you all posted about my progres.

Today I have had my intake with the doctors physical therapists etc. I have been placed amoungst the fighters at the dinner table and was happy to meet Lakmé. Apparantly she was an old collegue of Aldith's but she is my kinda people so I have already found some companionship in half a day's time. Tomorrow I am expected in the pool at 7.30 in the morning....let's see how this goes.

I hope Baby K pulls through this final time of mom being away from home. I hope my stay will be short but my targets are, as usually, very high.

Off to a better life! Happy birthday to me!
And thank you all of you that took the time to wish me a happy birthday. There are too many of you to contact to thank.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Respect lieverd! U wil zal geschiede... ;) Wens dat je aan 'n fantastisch 40e levensjaar bent begonnen!! hug & dikke kus, Bob.