11 October 2007

Confinement anxiety

I am feeling some anxiety as I prepare to enter my 3x4 meter lead compartment. It makes you feel like a convict, but only better as they still get aired and emersed in whatever day light there is. I picked Kiara up after Rehab so we could have a nice and relaxing afternoon together.
For some reason or other it feels like I am going in for ever! So I have been trying to arrange things at home so I can actually be gone for a while, as if I was going on a holiday. The truth is that I will only be gone 3 days, but it feels endless. Ineke stopped by this afternoon. That's good, at least I am not turning entirely unsociable and a little distraction wasn't bad. The evening was quiet as Kiara played a bit on the sofa. Luckily my phone followed suit and I mostly got calls from my family. I needed the rest to ensure that I packed properly for myself and also for Kiara who will be staying at her father's this coming week. Off to bed now, so I can get up early to get ready for confinement.


No comments: