05 October 2008

Back in Jamaica Part II

















How time flies. A second week has started in Jamaica. Even the locals have gotten used to us. A trip to the craft market is a lot less strenuous as the people know that they have sold just about everything they can sell us.

On Thursday we made a trip with the whole family to the YS Falls and the Black River. We picknicked in the lush lawn of the falls and after a refreshing swim, we headed to the Black River to see the crocodiles. It was a great journey and all of us enjoyed it!

Unfortunately, Mom, Dad and my Auntie Tirza had to leave yesterday.
Marcus and I have moved into my sister's home now and are staying there with her and Anna, my friend and travelling companion. We are taking it easy now as the last week was truely action packed. As far as my health goes, I can almost forget about it here, which is a great thing after 2 years, almost of ailment. I have shaven my hair way down, and my bald patch is slowly growing again. With the hair SinaƩd `O'Connor style, you can hardly tell that I am bald. 0' Connor turned Rasta you know. More news from me later.

1 comment:

Jocelyn Zarr '86 said...

really nice seeing your mom in that shot! wonderful! and what about that handsome Marcus guy! LOL