26 June 2008

I have cut my hair off


It was bound to happen sooner or later. I have cut my hair off, or at least half of it. Within 2 weeks time I will be starting radiation therapy on my head. It will lead to hairloss without a doubt. We stopped halfway as Aldith and Kiara said it didn't look too bad with the front off and the back still in place. So I have promised myself to wait until Saturday when I have my appointment at the hair dresser's to decide if I will cut off the back too. As you can see, I have categorized the hair bunches in front, back and middel, having removed row by row. You see; Meghan Lynch, a young lady that makes dreadlocks, has assured me that she can put them back in later when my hair starts to grow again. So I am keeping them safely, for later. Bye bye hairdo. That was 4 years hard work. It is at times like this that I wonder how much more will be taken away from me.

No comments: