28 April 2010

Update


The plan is as follows: The tumor on TH 6 is going to be operated on to reduce the pressure on the spinal cord.This is a dangerous operation but I need to take the risks to avoid paralysis. The operation is this afternoon and can take up to 8 hours. More news in about 2 days time. I am staying at www.vumc.nl at the Neurology department. 2C.36.4. I can be contacted on my cellphone but I want to ask you to not call until after the weekend. This chick is on a mission...will check in later....

5 comments:

joice2 said...

All the best, Aisha! I will lit a candle and think of you.

henk said...

Aisha sterkte en een succesvolle operatie gewenst!!

Ledelay said...

Love you girl!! Go get them!! Mission will be completed!xxx Margreet

appelejan said...

putting on my purple gloves and waving lots of good luck your way. keep up the spirit ! thumbs up for you here in tilburg

myriam vd Benken said...

Lieve Aisha
Heel veel sterkte en succes! We denken aan je ......
Alle liefs,Myriam & Sylvester