28 April 2010

Back in the hospital

The embollization was planned for this morning. I had arranged to be admitted to the hospital yesterday evening. The past two days however, my condition seemed to be deteriorating. By Tuesday morning I had lost the power in my legs aan reallized that I was back at square 1. I had the ambulance transport me to VU hospital last night...and I spent a large part of the evening in the first aid department. It is now morning, my blood has been tested and an MRI scan has been made. At this moment in time, they have decided not to embollize yet because they may need to operate my back. Amongst the possibilities is a replacement of TH6 as well as a rennovation of L3 and 4. As we speak a plan is being made. I am staying at the VU Hospital on the Neurology department. I can not be contacted today. Watch this space for more information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thinking of you xxxx, will not call, will keep a keen eye on your blog, love Mercedes