13 April 2010

Last day in Hospital



I go home tomorrow. Mom and Kiara are already back at het house and Aldith and Gosia helped them today when my aid materials were delivered to the house. This morning Nicole, my roommate and I treated the Neurology department to a beautiful cake made by Talitha in honour of the fantastic care which the team has given us.




Rachelle and Myriam came to have lunch with me. That was nice!





I tried to walk the stairs again, but that was too big an effort and I ended up lying down the rest of the day to regain my energy. I closed off the day Skyping with Kiara, it felt like she was right beside me. She told me:''I think the bad cells should start to get along with the good cells. UBUNTU"
Tomorrow is a scary day...but i'm looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hooooi lieve Aisha!!
Veel succes thuis! Ik denk aan je, veel meer kan ik vanuit hier nu niet doen, vrees ik..
Ik stuur je een virtuele kus en knuffel!! XX

En wat een grappige foto van de Skypende Kiara!
:-DD