18 April 2010

I NEED YOUR HELP!

Since I started this weblog in April of 2007, I have used it for the following purpose:
  • To keep you informed about what's going on.

  • To educate my readers

  • To keep in touch with you when I am physically unable to meet you.

  • As a therapeutic excercise.

Today for the first time, I want to use my blog as an announcement board.

In all these years, so many people have offered to help me. My response has always been that I promised to tell when I really need help. This is the time that I really do need your help. Many of you think that I will need help when I move to the next house, but the truth of the matter is that to move to the next house, I need to sell this house first.

In order to do that succesfully a little work needs to be done on the house. I have a friend who wants to co-ordinate the job for me..but I need serious manpower.

In May there will be a giant operation to fix the woodwork on the outside of the house, and I am also looking for someone who knows how to fix walls (stucadoor).

Please if you have time, if you have hands....help me out. Send me an e-mail at hunkar@upcmail.nl if you are able to help in the period of 3-31 May. Please mention which day you are available. If we can get this done together, my dream to move to the Entrada will come true.

Asking for help is not my stongest side. I hope that this time I succeed to get the result that I really need.

1 comment:

Jocie Z ROCK said...

gosh i hope you get all the help you need would be such a wonderful thing.. your pic is amazing.. and i was so curious are you guys under ash right now? are flights still downed? xoxox j