26 April 2010

A short trip to the hospital













It felt like the summer had started today. I was determined to sit outside at my new garden set. It was lovely to have Jacqueline, Peggy and Yinka over.
My mother is staying with us at the moment to help me out.

Since I am home I have been looking for a balance b
etween rest and exercise. It's really hard..because I do not have much energy at all. The biggest problem is that my medication intake goes on in the night. I have to be awake at 0100 and 0400 which is causing me to not be able to sleep throughout the night. Then there's the strain on my recently operated arm....
There is a lot
to take care of at the moment and I have a lot of people to see. It is therefore pretty hectic.It will take a while before I figure it out how to reach that balance.

I go back to the hospital for one evening tomorrow as they are going to embolize the pelvic bone. The last embollization seems to be a succes and that is why we are going to try it on this new area. I should be home by Tuesday.

Then there's the job on my home. Thank you all who have responded. It seems as if it is going work out. Work starts next weekend, I am most grateful for the help that has been offered.

1 comment:

Jocie Z ROCK said...

gosh girl taking meds throughout the night sounds like its really messing with your ALL important rest!!! i guess the good news might be that you can fall asleep fast being so tired.. sounds like your are terribly busy and yet drained all at once...
I will be hoping to hear from you on Tues when you get home.. SO GLAD all your wonderful friends have come through in helping out BIGTIME!!! great news to read that... love j