07 January 2008

Remigration- Bird Returns

January 7, 2008. Bird Returns to work. It is funny how many facets we have. Each human being is made-up of several identities: The parent, the child, the lover, the friend, the enemy, the sportsman, the customer, the patient, and of course the co-worker. I could go on and on...forever and ever. You see, we are only that which we are portrayed to be at a given instant. Each identity has its own behavior. Sometimes it is expressed in our clothing; this morning for instance, I got up, had a shower, ironed my shirt and put on my powersuit. I completed the corporate chick-look with a ring and the handbag which I haven't touched since I last stopped working. I am going back to PwC today. The crown table of the diamond will be cut this day. Then the following months will be spent polishing it up. Hopefully I will emerse as a shimmering gem in the summer to come.



Leo Horoscope (Jul 23 - Aug 22)
You are right at the edge of a big shift, yet you can't make things change any faster than reality will allow. It's as if your speed limit is being set by external events, rather than by your own intent. Frustration can be a result of impatience, for the real transformation will take more time. The days following tomorrow's New Moon will offer important clues to what comes next.


Tarot.com

No comments: