14 January 2008

Avarian Flu

Scary huh? Well, it started the day after I started work. High fevers, aching muscles, runny nose, clogged up bronchials. Not the Avarian, but just a simple flu. Of course it took a few days before I identified it as such....first I thought I just had a cold. As I am used to the menopauzal hot-flashes, I failed to realize that I had a fever until I was told that I was hot. There was me wondering why the heck I was so tired!
The local paper had an article on the fact that people with partners live longer. Now I know why!

I have some new discomforts which are worrying me a little. The annoying thing with cancer is that you always wonder 'what if'. I have a new area in my ribs and my arm sockets are so hypermobile that I am straining my muscles, even when I hang up my coat, for instance. For now I am telling myself it must be the flu, but I think I will have them look at it just incase. It is most probably the crutches that are making my upper body play up.
I have received my invitation to the next treatment for 22 februari. I am hoping that it's effect will be more significant this time. Back to PwC today. Maybe the flu will go away.

No comments: