24 August 2009

41



On August 20 I turned 41. I hadn't planned to do much but I decided to meet my friends at a tea room in town just like last year. It is so much easier for me to do that compared to inviting people to my home. It was a great afternoon. Kiara had been up to mysterious activities the last couple of days, phoning people and wanting to go into town. The mystery was revealed when she gave me a beautiful silver necklace and charm, so carefully selected that it I can combine it with all my clothes.


Don't little girls grow up much too fast? It was a hot hot day and we were expecting a storm. Luckily it didn't start raining until we all were home.




I was spoilt rotten with beautiful gifts, and the day seemed extra special when I read my blog from 2007 when I was so happy to have made it to 39.











At the rate I'm going...I might just have to worry about my pension after all.




No comments: