21 April 2009

Last bits and bobs

The last couple of days I have been spending time with loved ones and getting my everything in order. Well guys. Time flies! I am off to the hospital tomorrow and will be operated on on Thursday. I have managed to get everything done. Mom came to help me in the weekend and it feels a whole lot better than two years ago when I suddenly crashed. This time it does not feel like survival but just like one step along the way. Please do not try to call me anymore until Saturday. I will be available on my cell phone as long as it is on. If it is not..then, well I won't be available at that time! I will be at the VU hospital in Amsterdam:


De Boelelaan 1117
1081 HV Amsterdam


Visiting hours are from:
11.00 to 13.00 hours and from
16.00 to 19.30 hours at the orthopedic department 2C.
Don't come if you have a cold or flu though.
Before Saturday I have to get stronger. If all is wll I can receive visitors from Saturday onwards. If you are planning on coming by the first week, please call my sister Adrienne at my house first.












2 comments:

Jocelyn Zarr '86 said...

our very best wishes aisha, we are thinking of you and wish your family and team of surgeons courage! love to kiara.. and Hope you feel our love and feel as little pain as possible, love j

Jocelyn Zarr '86 said...

aisha today is thursday .. and helena is in NY and i am here in DC, We have spoken and we are thinking of you, and will patiently wait til Saturday to try and call you, although i have tried your home just to see if your sister could tell me if you were out of surgery. God Speed a fast recouvery for you... we know you are tough-- after all you ARE SOLJA girl's Mother! (((hugs))) joce