13 November 2007

Takin' a trip

This summer, when I was in the hospital, I was speaking to my friend Jocelyn on the phone. We decided that it would be a nice target if I managed to visit her in the Springtime. Whilst suggesting it, it seemed pretty impossible but I figured that such an incentive might get me back on my feet, so to speak.

7 weeks ago I decided I needed a break and most of all, so did Kiara. I called my travel agent and booked a ticket to Washington DC. There was alot to arrange to make this possible and the last couple of days I have of course not rested enough finishing the last tasks. Well I am almost off! I can't wait to be in another environment. The only problem is that the hospital has not sent me all the papers that I need. I am hoping they reach me by tomorrow. We don't want alarms going off at my (albeit little) radioactivity or my metal for that matter! I will be accompanied to the gate so I suppose that should help. It will be good to just rest and be with Kiara! Fortunately the Dollar is at an all-time low! America here I come! I can't believe I am doing this.

No comments: