06 August 2007

My new insides

Just a few more hours before I am out of the hospital! I got my newest scans today and thought I would share my insides with you. I have always been an open person!


This is my back. They have attached L1 through L5 skipping L3. This is supposed to give me stability. The stapels in the back have been removed. Between my back and my thigh they removed 50 stapels which I have saved in a container to one day allow a jeweler to be inspired to make a nice ring. The next picture is of my right thigh:




Estimations have been made of the value of my newly acquired titanium.
Well, guess what; it's none of your business! I must make sure that I get to the notary's office soon.



I am totally excited today...so much going on! I get to go home and Kayzee (Jocelyn and Matt's baby) came home with them yesterday.

There is much more going on which I will elaborate on later, but all in all I am ready to embrace my new life in which I intend to focus on my own needs much more. I feel like a child in a candy store!

By the way...this was the best diet. Unfortunately it is literally killing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lieve Aisha,
Zo blij te lezen dat je naar huis mag, geweldig voor je, en jij bent het ook!
liefs, Friederike