12 February 2010

Picking up pace

The molestation thingamagic took it's toll. It left me in general apathy the days after. And when I thought that I had finally arranged everything with the Police, I received a standard letter saying they didn't have enough leads to follow through. With my apathy thing going on I was happy when my sister Aldith stepped in and headed for the Police station. They gave her some crappy story that there was no registration of the culprit's payment transaction. After a little strategic manoevering on our part, they miraculously found all the evidence they needed to pursue my manhunt. Today I received a letter to confirm this.

In the meantime, I am moving on with everyday life. Kiara had a few days off here and there so we spent some quality time. It was so cute when I found this on my bathroom window. I thought at first it was kind of early to hold a boy talk with Kiara, but silly old me....it was the 'M' for mommy! We spent a whole lot of time clearing out Kiara's bedroom. It is more and more becoming a teenager room. She is growing so fast I can't believe it! Just a few more shows to go and her Mandela endeavor will be over.


Today she treated the kids to goodies in her class because Nelson Mandela was released from Robin Island exactly 20 years ago. It is also my sister Angélique, my auntie Tirza, my nephew Segal's and Tineke's Daughter Armelle's birthday. A happy one to all of you.


I have been working on growth for my oh so tiny company. Renaissance Communication has doubled it's amount of clients. I have gone from one to two! LOL. I had new cards made and am working on my website. I want to finish off one of my jobs so that I can move forward with more ambitious projects.

I have also had a marvelous time on Facebook finding old friends from Rosemead, ACST, and EAR. It's been a blast and it looks like there's a few reunions coming up.

As for my health, I am trying to find the right dose to be able to continue my chemo. It looks as if it is working while I take it. But it all comes back when I stop. And I have to stop because of the side effects. Right now I have made the decision to plan an iodine treatment soon. Off to the hospital tomorrow.

As far as my rehab goes, I am doing pretty good. I am starting to walk short distances without my crutches. My right arm is acting up though. I hope that I am not heading towards a 4th pin.

Another thing.......looks like my hair is growing back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Aisha said...

Thank you silent anonymous reader! Care to release your identity?