23 December 2007

Christmas cheer


Kiara's Christmas evening was the kick- off for the holidays. Yes, even I feel like it is a holiday as I have cancelled my rehabilitation for the next two weeks. Just a little more time with Kiara, before I start work again.

I closed off the week with a call from Dr. Lips. He too agrees that the last treatment wasn't all that spectacular. The rate at which the cancer is dropping is too slow for my liking and I have asked to seriously consider other forms of treatment to suplement the iodine treatment. Luckily Lips and Gerritsen are open to my arguments. We have decided to take a closer look at things the beginning of 2008.


At night, Marcus and I had planned to go out. Pubbing last week was so fun that I was looking forward to another night out.



Marcus had a gig at the pickle factory Kesbeke (never heard of it) in Amsterdam singing his Dutch songs. The audience loved it, especially the ladies. It was interesting to see as Marcus used to sing reggae before! Quite a switch to make!



Lange Frans (a well-know Dutch rapper) had arranged it for him. He had brought along his girlfriend Daniella, whom I got along very well. It was fun, and the food (lots of fish) was delicious.

After an extremely short night's sleep, I made my way over to Tineke's birthday the next afternoon. (waiting for the picture) and from there, I went on to Zevenaar, to spend the whole Christmas week with family. Can't wait!

No comments: