15 May 2009

Up and about











Yesterday morning Marcus picked me up for a mini trip into Hilversum town. I needed to get out of my house and do something normal. I also wanted to practice sitting up because I am off to the hospital today. It was nice and sunny and I did pretty good. I had a wonderful salmon salad! I have cut my hair short so it is manageable. The next two months I will be in the therapy pool at least 2x a week. It feels nice and clean. I'm off to two hospitals for meetings today. I hope I make it.

1 comment:

Jocelyn Zarr '86 said...

i can imagine how uplifting it must have been to go out into town with that cute man of yours! I have no idea how you dealt with the bed aggravation trying to return home from hospital to your comfort zone; your home! thank goodness your family is there fighting with YOU! sheesh woman! Nice Rhodendra blossom, sp? mine just bloomed too!