14 December 2008

I'm OK I guess

The surgery of my hand seems to have went OK. The pain in my shoulders is much worse, so this is easy to deal with. I do notice that the effect of the operation is getting tougher as I move along. I have seen enough hospitals, really. Marcus spent the whole weekend with me as well as Collin and Sidney. It's so nice to have someone to help you out when you feel this vulnerable. Tonight Marcus and I are off to do something really nice! We are going to see Dionne Warwick at the RAI in Amsterdam. I loved her singing since I was about 10 years old.

Speaking of all those years that have passed, in the last couple of months I have found many friends from the past on the internet, like my friends from ACST, in Tunis and from Rosemead in Littlehampton. It has been a wonderful source of happiness for me to find all those lost friends again. Thank goodness for the internet! (FB, Hyves, and Friends Reunited). Welcome to my weblog and I hope to be able to meet you all in the time to come!

Tomorrow I am back in the hospital to get an assesment on my humerus.
I refuse to go back into surgery before the end of the year, so I wonder what Jiya has to say.