22 September 2008

Big Surprise

It was a huge suprise last night when I told Kiara that we were going on our holiday. Her teacher had called me on Friday and prefered me to tell her myself. Kiara resembled a rubber bouncing ball. Luckily there was no breakage of furniture or home. She still does not know any details about the travelling party. Another suprise awaits her when we arrive in Montego Bay.

I had an excellent meeting with Dr. Lips last week in which I heard that my Thyroblobuline count has gone down to 3770, about the same level we were at a year ago. Everything that I lost this past year has been regained. More hope for a future!
My radiation therapy has been postponed because the Doctor forgot to plan my treatment. Well, I am not even going to bother to get furious about that. I will look into that again when I am back.

I have more on less finished all my chores around the house, so I have a calm day tomorrow and then I am of to 30 degrees and a lot of family warmth.
I will have internet acces and will try to keep my blog up from there. See you all later!

4 comments:

Jocelyn Zarr '86 said...

we absolutely can NOT wait!!! so glad the T number dropped; what a story!- so hopefully you can really really relax in Mo bay! LOVE kiara's expression! love jocelyn

TOG said...

Don't know what I would have done if my doctor "forgot." I know even doctor's are human, but this is almost incredible.

Have a wonderful time, hugs to all,
Tosca

Unknown said...

Miss you all, love you all and wish you all loads of fun! Van een verlaten Walibi-moeder, een enig kind EN een wees op de koop toe.

Jocelyn Zarr '86 said...

hwo are you down there?? i assume you arrive wednesday night? hope the hotel is beautful!!! would aldith like anything from the US that i could leave for her at her home? love j