21 July 2009

Back on track


















Back from Prague, it was tough to go back to rehab again. The pain had died down and I was worried about it starting again. The weather is pretty good though and while painting in the outdoors, I managed to keep it up for a whole 2,5 hours. I have started 2 new projects and have set myself a new goal.
I hope to make enough canvasses to be able to hold an exposition in the near future. I have quite a way to go, as I have about 5 canvasses now but I need about 20. My shoulders are much better now. It is a great strain on my shoulders to paint at the moment because it is hard to hold my arm up. The Trappenberg will be concocting special equipment for me so I can paint by leaning my arm on a movable surface. 2,5 hours is not bad at all though.
It goes to show that the physical therapy is paying off.

My leg on the other hand just does not seem to want to come along. I will be seeing the doctor of the Trappenberg this week. I wonder what he will come up with.

I seem to be having a harder time this time to keep up the moral. On the other hand, I have already completed more than a month of therapy and all in all I am getting along pretty fast. Just moving forward a day at a time.

1 comment:

Jocelyn Zarr '86 said...

loved seeing your pics from our trip, how is our girl Kiara's tan holding up? hee hee.. all is good here; just thinking of you!